Find Me Elsewhere

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vida!

I went and did a shoot with Vida, a model that I had also found through a casting call. We decided to go to a local train museum and have a bit of fun. This was the first time we had shot together and I thought it went well.
Of course my favorite shot of the day was taken inside a very reflective, metal lined hallway. Oh and did I mention that you almost had to walk down it sideways because of how narrow it was? And Jeremy had to stand behind him with a flash? Good times! Well in the end, I think we got some really fun shots.


I definitely used some of my Photoshop skills that I had learned from my Digital Imaging classes at Gwinnett Technical College from Mr. David Jones. Two shots in particular were the ones with Vida in the hallway and the one of him inside the bus. Both shots have multiple images composited into each one. It was a lot of work, but in the end I think it worked out.

I guess you can let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment