Find Me Elsewhere

Monday, March 7, 2011

Ahhh Aga!

I decided I need to put more of my updated pics on here for all of the one person who reads my blog. Just kidding. Over the past few months I have been trying to do a lot of model shoots. Since portfolio is rapidly approaching I need to step up my game. Or at least that is what I keep telling myself. So, instead of trying to just sit and ponder ideas, I decided to try and be proactive.

I meet beautiful Aga through a model site. I put a casting call and she answered. Yea! I ended up going to a secret awesome location with my friend Jeremy Barton, as my awesome assistant. Aga is fairly new to the modeling scene, but she did great. It was freezing outside however she was very professional. Although she was covered in goosebumps she did not let you frostbite show.

Overall it was a great shoot. Thanks again to Aga and Jeremy.



No comments:

Post a Comment