Find Me Elsewhere

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Through the Looking Glass!!!

I have been trying to get back in the swing of things with school now that the snow has melted. Between the moments of excitement and blowing steadily in a brown paper bag, I try to gather my thoughts and lay out the things I need to accomplish.
I have recently looked at Portfolio cases for my future works of art. I found a really awesome case on www.looking-luggage.com. It is called Looking Glass.
There is an awesome one that has a acrylic clear front and another with a great felt front. I really like both, but can't decide yet.
Either way at least I have narrowed down my decision...I think. If you have thoughts on why or why not I should get one or another, please feel free to weigh in. After all this is my first time doing this...I can always use more advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment