Find Me Elsewhere

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello High-Key!

Monday we were supposed to have a critique on our High-Key/Low-Key assignment. However, we are struggling with finishing our Holiday set...well only a little. And we are going to be working on that instead. Anyways we will be turning them in, just no critique. I figured I would still show you all my lovely pic.
I think it turned out pretty good. If you remember previously this is the child, Henry, who got the concussion and could not do my kid shoot. His mom, Jenn, graciously tried again and brought him to Gwinnett Tech for the High-key shoot. Henry did great! He is one of the most animated kids that I have meet and he gave me a lot to work with. Of course I had to work a lot as well. By the end of the shoot I was tired and I think Henry was as well. He did however get 2 lollipops for his hard work and I think this helped make the shoot a success. Thanks Henry...and mommy Jenn.


No comments:

Post a Comment