Find Me Elsewhere

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let's take a moment to reflect...

As the quarter is coming to an end, lets take a moment to reflect. I have now been at Gwinnett Tech for a 1 year and a quarter in the Commercial Photography program. During that time I have taken many classes with a one, Mr. David Allen Jones. He has thought me many things that I will take with me for many moons after our classes together come to an end.
One important thing that I have learned while under his wing is that people will not find out about you, what you do, or what you create unless you tell them via blogs, tweets, Facebook, and any other way that you can shout it from the rooftops...or at least the internet.
People need to see that you are working and producing a product, otherwise it can all be just hear say. And I know we all have people in our lives that are just the talkers and not the doers. I have learned that you must be a doer and constantly tell people that you are one as well. It is the fastest and most efficient way to grow your business and success. Well at least it helps a lot. So get out there and talk about yourself! It may just make you famous...

No comments:

Post a Comment