Find Me Elsewhere

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Friend Brian

Last week when I was trying to find a subject for my Environmental Portrait I called my friend Brian. I have known Brian since I did research projects at Emory University.  Now he has moved on to bigger and better things, as have I. However, we are still friends and enjoy each others company.
When Brian is not working his job, he is creating music. He sings, plays the guitar and the ukulele. He pretty much rocks! Therefore when I called him to see if he would shoot with me he happily agreed.
I meet up with him and his friend, Aaron. Then we had some fun shooting in and around the apartments.

Here are just a few of the fun shots we achieved.


Brian - In a tree because the leaves were so pretty.

Aaron - He was a great, patient model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment