Find Me Elsewhere

Saturday, October 30, 2010

What Da Font?


OK. If anyone has been viewing my blog fairly regularly you would know that I have had some design changes and conflicts. I have been on the search for the perfect feel for my header and blog design. Ultimately it comes down to what image I would like to put up and the font to go with it.
Yes font seems like a simple thing to conquer, but OH NO you could not be more wrong. Well, that is if you are me. For me it takes awhile to digest my idea, think about it, play with it, fondle it a bit and test it out. Needless to say it takes awhile.
One helpful tip that I did get was from my friend, Jeremy Barton. He told me about http://www.dafont.com/. This site basically has a 1 billion trillion million and one types of fonts on it. No kidding! Some you have to pay for, but many are FREE. No joke. This is great. The only problem is if you are like me and you take awhile to look at them all and wait for one to speak to you.
Well hopefully I am on the right track now. Hopefully you can benefit from this tip as well.

1 comment: