Find Me Elsewhere

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Skipped the Hop!

The gallery walk at SCAD was cut short when Jessica, Teresa, Melissa and I got out at the Woodruff Arts Center. We were at the High and Jessica had an idea of us going to see the Dali exhibit instead. Since I am a HUGE Dali fan I figured we could check it out. So Jessica, with here awesome persuasive skills, was able to get us all in  the museum "for free". The exhibit was awesome and I wish I could of spent many more hours looking at all of the art. However, I am very happy that I was able to get in and sneak a peak. Thanks Jessica!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's sweet!! I want to go see the exhibit!! Luckies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome that you got in for free!!! Jessica should do very well as we go out to solicit items for our Holiday Portraits setup.

    ReplyDelete