Find Me Elsewhere

Monday, October 25, 2010

Photography Charities!

To continue on with my previous post about doing good with your talents, I decided to try and find some other photography charities. I happened upon the site KEH Camera Blog. He has listed many different types of charities that photographers could join and donate their time. So, I did a little more digging and then I found Shutter Mission. This lists even more charities that weren't on the first blog.

I don't know which ones I will be interested in doing in the future.  I do hope to donate my time when my skills are more fine tuned though.
Ideally, I would love to find some holiday event coming up and do something this holiday season. If anyone knows of any local to Atlanta, GA I am all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment