Find Me Elsewhere

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A little of who I am...

Since you are kind enough to visit my blog, I figured I could give you a basic intro to who I am.
Instead of writing a bunch of lengthly sentences and paragraphs I figured I could break it down quickly...kinda like those annoying email surveys you get. Here goes...

Roles I play: Photographer, student, mom, wife

Things I shoot: Anything that catches my eye, school assignments and of course paid jobs!

Shooting weaknesses: I love all things abandoned...factories, homes, schools, etc. I give MacGyver a run for his money.

Food weaknesses: Anything PB and chocolate! Mac and Chz!

Things you may have never guessed: I am a coupon fiend. I am a Zumba Addict and I'm addicted to Chapstick.

So there you go...just a peak into who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment